الأحد، 3 فبراير 2013

Endearingly Silly 5

" The rest of their life"



"Hey! I saw that."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Yes you do. You were staring at me."

"Huh! In your dreams."

"You're embarrassingly right, it is."

"You dream… about…me?"

"Every day and every night."


"Ooh!"... " Sometimes I wonder why I put up with you.".... "Then you remind me."

"Good, because you are stuck with me. You are everything I need. Everything I want. You don’t know this, and wouldn't believe it anyway, but when your father called me that night and told me that you said yes, I was over the moon, no words can come close to describe how I felt, and the first step you took into our home, it was like you brought the whole wide world with you. Since then, I feel like I’m part of the world again. Like I’m necessary."

"Yooou!! You and your sweet talk. Why do you always have to say things that is pretty hard for anyone to top? But I'll tell you one thing"..." I look at you and I see the rest of my life."

0 comments:

إرسال تعليق